RE: MONEY MANAGERS?

I've been interested in this subject myself.  I came across this site
http://www.smartimer.com/ which offers money management using the Rydex
funds and a program called Smartimer.  The fees seem high at 3%/year for all
the money under management (plus Rydex fees?).

I'd also be interested in any other site pointers that others may have for
further research.

JW
abprosys@xxxxxxx <mailto:abprosys@xxxxxxx>