Re: Bull mania alive & well

At present, Brent, I wish you all would say "so long Democrats", but since
I am, in fact, a Canadian, I will refain from making further comments on US
politics. Except for this last one: in the US, as here, politics seems to
be more driven by opportunism than idology at present. Clever politicos
slide to the left or the right as the prevailing sentiment shifts. Bob Dole
looks pretty good to me about now.

Trade On!

John Stevenson

----------
> From: BrentinUtahsDixie <brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: johnstev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: Bull mania alive & well
> Date: Wednesday, June 24, 1998 4:28 PM
>
> John, You mean we wont be saying to go Long Democrats and Short
> Republicans. <G> And things were just getting interesting. Well, I can
wish
> you success without being political right.
>
> Success,
>
> Brent
>
> ----------
> > From: John Stevenson <johnstev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > To: BrentinUtahsDixie <brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > Subject: Re: Bull mania alive & well
> > Date: Wednesday, June 24, 1998 10:53 AM
> >
> > Brent, I said MOST not ONLY! Geeze, NO MORE POLITICS!
> >
> > John Stevenson
> >

> > ----------
> > > From: BrentinUtahsDixie <brente@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > > To: johnstev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > > Subject: Re: Bull mania alive & well
> > > Date: Tuesday, June 23, 1998 7:32 PM
> > >
> > > Carter was more decent than Regan? Nothing partizan about your view
> > right.
> > > Considering the effect on the USA Carter was either a dolt or he was
> > nearly
> > > as bad as Bill. Take your pick. Lets see, they say that about Nixon
> don't
> > > they. Lets face it, it isn't easy being non-cheesy or being
President.