Re: GEN: There's Less to Trading . . .

In a message dated 98-06-25 11:07:13 EDT, pschmi02@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Some pundit or famous trader, I can't recall who,
>  made a remark that stuck with me:  "There's less
>  to trading than meets the eye."  Can anybody give
>  me the guy's name?  It's driving me nuts.  What's
>  it supposed to mean?

Phil

         First time I read it was in one of Wells Wilders books, the Adam
Theory.  What it means is trading is really very simple, just not easy.  We
tend to make it complicated, because we think it should be a complex subject.
Successful traders generally find something simple, and discipline themselves
to follow it.

         The book "The Adam Theory" is a good book on the subject.  Just the
charting technique, and trading technique in it is well........

              Pete