Re: Ed Moore's Rythm

I personally feel that any trader who offers to teach the public his
trading methods in a week for a high price tag should be viewed with
extreme caution.  There is no one method or system that works
consistantly in all markets all the time.  So there is no way anybody
can teach anyone how to trade successfully in just a week, or even a
month.  Successful trading is something you learn by experience.  It's
not solely based on taking action, but a traders reaction to the markets
actions and his ability to remain unemotional while trading.
	Like I said before, there is no Holy Grail, especially in a canned
computer run system.  What works best is just plain old common sense
combined with several standard market indicators.
Paul B.