Re: Bull Mania Alive and Well

It seems to me the real question is how high is too high...I don't know,
I do know that I've taken a heck of a lot more short orders than longs
and watched a way too many traders get mowed over because of they
thought that the market was way over bought and due for a correction.
I've sadly watched this go on for the last 500 points in the S&P, nobody
wants to go long, and if they do, they only take a couple points.  Why
fight the trend?  As long as American workers keep feeding their pension
plans, annuities, IRA's ect., this market will run.
Paul B.