Re: netmeeting?

At 11:55 AM -0400 6/23/98, Tullman, Mitch wrote:

>has anyone ever heard of a microsoft product called Netmeeting??

>It supposidly would allow other traders at my desk to see my tradestation
>signals in real time as they appear to me.

>Anyone know of other products that would accomplish the same thing?

I have used a product called PC Anywhere. Works great with TradeStation
over a 28.8K modem. It remotes the screen display and the mouse/keyboard
functions. It accepts actions from either or both people. You can see a
real-time screen develop and either side can move the mouse and click on
things. A little jerky but quite usable.

Remote logon is possible with password protection. You could even call your
office computer from home at night and run it remotely.

Bob Fulks