Re: Psychology Book review

>Whether or not the book is expensive: > > Answer: Let me put my view this way. If I lost $200.00 per contract on a >trade, I'd consider that a relatively small loss.

That is the problem of this trading community. We masses put it in our thought that its just like a corresponding lost in 1 contract of any commodity equivalent, always just like a, just like a,........ Thats why many of them are being tempt to become an author, system seller & others. No matter what they market/peddle & how junk their wares are they are not ashame of it because we masses buy it ALL & we should be ashame of it. This trading community got really EASY to be fooled for such books, programs, systems for prices ranging from $100 to $10,000 for a particular items. I am not against not buying all but such price tag are really making us a FOOL. if I got nothing to do in the future, I might just test this trading community how fool we are by selling some trading course (which is too elementary all of us are capable of writing it) and then sells it to the public for $500. Quite some lots of MASSES would really contribute to my bank account.

v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v Visavis v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v^v