FUT: Currencies

The pound has had an interesting rally during the past several days. Was ready
to go long a couple of days ago, when I noticed that my volume indicators (OBV
on daily and NetTickVolume on 30 min) are not confirming price. NetTickVolume (a
running calc of up-down ticks from tick data) is generally highly reliable and
its failure to confirm has me concerned. Even after Wed's spectacular rally, I'm
still not seeing confirmation. Ditto for the Dmark although the divergence on
the Pound is greatest. Only the yen is showing some confirmation and that
confirmation is not terribly strong. Any ideas on what might be happening here.

Earl Adamy