Gen:Interest in Gann & Purpose of the group

Thanks Alan for the advice.
I've bought probably 100 books over the last 20 years most of which sit out
in the garage gathering dust.
Now I guess I'm a little more selective.
For example I just purchased Bob Miner's book even though I was already
familiar with most of his ideas. But I was able to find out a lot about the
book before hand. I remembered Dr Baumring and Bob mentions him in the
forward to his book so there was that connection.

Another book I purchased recently  was Bill William's book "Trading Chaos"
which I think is worth the money just for the bibliography. Mike Jenkins
book is also interesting. He talks about the square root of prices. Carl
Futia wrote a paper on that 15 years ago and although I knew about the
concept, refreshing my memory stimulated an attempt to implement in
Metastock, which is my preferred tool box for testing ideas.
My area of interest is in Gann and Geometric approaches to traditional
statistical problems. Anything I post has the purpose in mind of generating
a thread  that others may pick up on and in the free and open discussion
perhaps a new idea will emerge that will stimulate further research.
Along that line I'm going to post a chart of lunar cycles.There are at least
7 in the chart. The moon represents a good physical example of complex
cycles interacting. There are various phase shifts and variations in angular
velocity.  To generate this chart took me years. (I first studied astronomy
then laborously entered the sines and cosine terms numbering in the
hundreds). In any kind of research you sort of feel your way, put it aside
and if you're lucky come back to it latter. To date I haven't been able to
see any correlations. Perhaps someone out there might see some value in it
and present his findings for the benefit of all. That was my hope when I
joined the group a short time ago.