GEN: Robert Miner Dynamic Price Analysis

Hello everyone:

I just rec. Robert Miners book dynamic trading, and I have a question.

I'm reading chapter 4 and I'm trying to do the retracements of the S&P.

One I did is the bottom of about 915 to the top of 1130.
And the retracements I got  were:
.382=1047.87
.5=1022.5
.618=997.13
.786=961.01

Seems like these retracements are to far away.

The other one is @ 1030 to the top of 1130.
.382=1091
.5=1080
.618=1068

Anyone who is useing this system, could please tell me if I did anything
wrong with the math or any other helpful hints I should be looking for.

Thanks,
Joe Frabosilio