Has anyone used TradeCenter ? ? ?

I have had an unpleasant experience with Jack Carl.  I am use to ETrade
and other stock systems.  With Jack Carl, there is no way to even get a
daily report of where all your stops are placed. They say to call before
or after trading, but even then they act as if you are disturbing them.
With their very sorry new "ETC" Electronic Trading Center, you still
can't.  Has anyone use TradeCenter?  They say that you can always see
what your in and where your stops and limits are.  Has anyone had any
experience with TradeCenter?

THANKS !!!

Tim Proeber
tproeber@xxxxxxxxxx