Re: Fw: MKT - The "Big Picture"/deflation/rearnings

Ben,

This is not too far off of what I have predicted over the next few months
but I still allow for surprises. The divergence that is showing on a
momentum chart of the Monthly Dow gives me pause along with a few other
blips of trouble. You can see this at this address,
http://www.the-privateer.com/chart/dow-long.html. My short term indicators
say that a rally has already begun so we shall see.

Best Regards,

Brent