Re: Jack Carl >> LeoWeb?

On Fri, 12 Jun 1998 09:30:45 -0600 "Earl Adamy" <eadamy@xxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
>Wednesday I had a buy stop in the S&P triggered at 11:24 and, based on
>price
>action, knew I had been filled. At 11:34 I called Jack Carl for fill
>info and
>was told they didn't have the report back yet, would call for it and
>call back.
>At 11:55 I gave up waiting for the fill and called to place a stop
>.... asked
>about the fill ... still no report. According to JC records, the order
>desk got
>the fill report at 12:11 - 47 minutes after the fill indicated on the
>T&S
>records they faxed to me. JC's fill reports haven't exactly been
>quick, but this
>one take the cake. JC's online system feeds orders to the regular
>broker desk so
>no chance for improvement by switching to ETC.
>
>Does LFG's LeoWeb provide consistenly immediate reports on fills?
>
>Earl Adamy
>My experience with FutureOnline(also LFG just another name) was that in
currencies and metals you get a fill usually within seconds.I do not deal
in SP so best call someone at LFG and check with them.Grains are filled
the old fashion way(regular pit -no electronics)so it takes just as long
either way.Call 800-700-4258-ask for Mike.
Good trading
sarber@xxxxxxxx
Note:I have no connection with either LFG or Conners  short of being
another client.