Jack Carl >> LeoWeb?

Wednesday I had a buy stop in the S&P triggered at 11:24 and, based on price
action, knew I had been filled. At 11:34 I called Jack Carl for fill info and
was told they didn't have the report back yet, would call for it and call back.
At 11:55 I gave up waiting for the fill and called to place a stop .... asked
about the fill ... still no report. According to JC records, the order desk got
the fill report at 12:11 - 47 minutes after the fill indicated on the T&S
records they faxed to me. JC's fill reports haven't exactly been quick, but this
one take the cake. JC's online system feeds orders to the regular broker desk so
no chance for improvement by switching to ETC.

Does LFG's LeoWeb provide consistenly immediate reports on fills?

Earl Adamy