Re: Neuroshell Trader

At 17:19 12/06/98 -0400, Steve Carton wrote: >>>> Does anyone use or know how to use Neuroshell Trader from Ward Systems?
<<
I have bought a licence of Neuroshell Trader. The program builds upon an interesting idea and reads metastock and csv files seamlessly. However, the coding of trading systems has to be done by you and isnt too advanced and takes some time to get used to. More worringly the output of the nets seems somewhat unstable sometimes, and I have got some very strange outputs on systems a week or so after training.
Suggest you investigate NGO / Biocomp Profit as well. http://www.biocompsystems.com
Frode

Best greetings,
Frode L. Aschim
Email: frode@xxxxxxxxxx
Thought of the day: // Shipbrokers do it SHINC \\