Software:Making data continous

Dear fellow members,
I have a Reuters terminal in the office and use the Metastock Downloader for Reuters with great success. However, Reuters dont have continous dataseries that are adjusted in their database. As I from time to time wish to test trading systems on futures I need to have a backward adjusted futures series. I can obviously do this manually, but it takes me a lot of time and it usually gives me error in the data.
Is there any software that can do this automaticly for you?

Best greetings,
Frode L. Aschim
Email: frode@xxxxxxxxxx
Thought of the day: // Shipbrokers do it SHINC \\