From: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of charles meyer
Sent: Friday, June 12, 1998 2:03 PM
To: RealTraders Discussion Group
Subject: SOFTWARE: SuperCharts vs. MetaStock

Forgive this elementary question, that may have been analyzed to death
in  previous posts.  I am really torn between these two programs.  Is there
a member on this forum who is a user of both products;  or someone who
has done a comparative analysis regards features and applications?  For
example, it would be useful to know if there is anything that MetaStock
can do that SuperCharts can't?  Of course it doesn't make it 'right' but
it would appear that there are more users of MS that SC.  Alternatively,
I know there must be a lot of wisdon to owning SC.  If anyone would care
to clear this up for me, I would be grateful for your valued response.

Charles.