Re: SOFTWARE: SuperCharts vs. MetaStock

I don't have experience with either of these products but I was just
recently crawling around asking the same question, so here are my findings.

MS is the prefered package. Most responses I received pointed me to MS.
Only one respondent gave me reasons why.
1) more flexible data dowloader, meaning you have more and easier data feed
options
2) easier chartbook updating
3) more user groups/collective knowledge/add-ons available
Other than this I gather that the features are pretty comparable

You didn't ask about this so maybe it's a bit of a bonus for you. I found a
place that sells MS for about $50 less than Equis and s/h is free. That
could save you about $60 (think of it as a free RT trade (or 2) :) Here is
the URL:
http://www.fastlane.net/~wallst/metapage.html

If you find it any cheaper (er.. less expensive) please let me know as I
haven't made my purchase yet.

Hope this helps.

Happy tradin' to ya

Chris