Re: FUT Bond Monday Trader Table

Hi Okie Dame and all,
Love that name.Sorry about not putting the commentary anymore. Finding keeping
up with the trading, reports and training about all I can do. Right now I can
only see a range trade continuing untill something in the news comes along to
change the current thinking. The floor is watching for closes above 122 to move
up, but for now the 5.75% to 6% yield has been the range for several weeks now.
122-06 is 5.75%. around 119-20 is 6%. Unless the market shows differently I
would expect it to stay within the range. Good trading
JD