Subject: Gen: Is trading gambling?
Author: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:  6/7/98 9:59 PM

         Re: Gen: Is trading gambling?
   Date:
         Sun, 7 Jun 1998 16:46:37 EDT
  From:
         BIIRE4U@xxxxxxx
     To:
         knight@xxxxxxxxxxxx, realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

        Maybe I'm missing something on this "zero sum" game we seem to
be
accused of playing in...   I understand for every buyer there is a
seller, but
that doesn't necessarily mean a net of zero.

I always thought the term Zero Sum Gain referred to slippage and
commission. The idea that as soon as you enter a trade you have an
immediate loss.

Troy