Chicago/suburbs traders network

I trade spotfx, futures & stocks full time from my home office in the W.

Chicago suburbs.

The timeframe for my trades varies from trades held for a couple of days

to those held for a couple of months - I am not a day trader.  I focus
mainly on the financials but I have applied my methods to other markets
with some degree of success.  I would say that 70% of my signals are
trend-following in nature with the remainder being counter-trend.

For the past 7+ years I have worked in large dealing rooms in London &
Tokyo (trading interest rate & currency derivatives) and needless to say

find trading from home/office overlooking acres of forest preserve a bit

isolating at times.

Does anyone out there who similarly trades for themselves fulltime have
an interest in forming a sort of network where we can exchange views
during the day by phone/email etc?  The kind of market chat that would
take place in a dealing room throughout the day but without the
constraints of actually being in one.

Email replies directly or post to forum.