Be Careful

Careful what you wish, yesterday I mentioned the VIX system was short and my primary system was
long. I also commented that I almost wished the primary system was wrong and would flip short, well
it did and at a loss. I have both systems short now and holding. Just part of system trading, I have
learned that losses are something to get out of the way so you can get on to the winners. Below are
the links to the two system charts, the first one is the VIX and the second is the system that just
flipped short.

http://www.ciresearch.com/vix.htm

http://www.ciresearch.com/lispb.htm
--