J.S.D.

thanks to all who sent  comment regarding my recent bable. To those who
begged me to sufficiently test my theories before comitting any money, i
intend to.

Has anyone an opinion on "New Market Timing Techniques"
by  Thomas R Demark.... and has anyone tried/ is using his   trading
software..??

Now although i am just starting out on the trading  journey,, it is
something i feel i am ment to do, (dont ask me why) no one has lead me to
this place/ no mentor or friend etc... which is why it seems  natural.

now that said, how did the rest of you get into trading?. 	Appologies to
those who will read this and say.  "what the hell has that got to do with
anything"

     All the best..... J.S.D