Re: Private post turned public

RT'ers;

I want toapologize to thestring, I inadvertently posted a private
response to a PRIVATE request for my broker's contact info, I had just
gotton killed in SM yesterday, was a little frazzled (new trader
experiencing 1st drawdown), and hit the wrong button when I sent the
response.

A few comments - recently I saw a post from someone who wantef to know
how to get started trading, this is my experience (I hope it helps) I
traded 2 years ago, scared the CRxP out of myself in a Palladium trade
(what was I EVEN doing trading Palladium) so badly thatI figured out I
knew nothing at that point, all my training had come from good ol' Kenny
R. Took two years off studying and reading....and YES "paper" trading
systems, techniques and mostly technical analysis.

I then spent about 3 mos researching the "right' broker, I did'nt pick
the cheapest, but I feel I picked one that would benefitt me the most,
good fills, compimnetary trading style, most of all maturity and
experience (and since I'm from Santa Cruz, I wanted to get a good "vibe"
from him/her)

Then how I got started was, sent the clearing firm money and made a
trade, my first one was great since then I could'nt pick a winner. I've
stopped al directional trading, and am only doing option's trading using
implied volitity and time decay to make profits.....so to the "new"
traders the BEST teacher is the market, it is never wrong, learn to love
your loss's (this is the hardest of the lesson;s so far for me) and
LEARN, LEARn learn. I have learned much more in this losing period than
I ever did from my winner.

THank you for letting me talk (vent?) and I absolutly enjoy this string
and mostly just lurk, but I felt it might be carthartic(?) to share some
thoughts with you all.

I wish you all good trading,

John - In sunny Santa Cruz