Re: System testing software ???

Jonathan,

What you are asking for is very simple with intra-day data.
I assume you are using end of day data. You are asking
TradeStation to make assumptions about intra-day price
movement based only on knowing the open, close, high and low
prices. Can you really make such assumptions?

-------------
Personally, I've found Tradestation to be excessively
limiting.  Yeah,
you can add a function to it and call it, but that's not
what I call
truly extensible.  My core problem is that you can't modify
the way that
Tradestation decides to process orders.  Buy one contract at
price A
stop limit.  If filled, set a limit order to sell it at
price A+n on the
same day.  Gee... no, we can't do that.  Well, why the heck
not?  I do
it when *I* trade.