Which money management book

Its that time of the year again when I stock up on trading and investment
books and I would like some advice from fellowe traders on which money
management book to purchase.  From what I have seen, Ralph Vince's work is
recognised as one of the best in this field but he has 3 books:

	The Mathematics of Money Management: Risk Analysis Techniques for
Traders
	Portfolio Management Formula: Mathematical Trading Methods for the
futures, options and stock markets
	The New Money Management: A Framework for Asset Allocation

Can someone tell me what the difference between the 3 titles are and if
they cover the same material?  And if you were to choose 1 out of 3, which
one would you pick?  My budget will only allow for 1 book in the money
management field...

Thanks.