Re: GEN:Self Directed IRA

In a message dated 98-05-30 23:24:23 EDT, mseflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Subj:	 GEN:Self Directed IRA
 Date:	98-05-30 23:24:23 EDT
 From:	mseflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Mark&TC)
 To:	realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (RealTraders Discussion Group)

 I would appreciate suggestions for brokerages to research for setting up a
 Self directed IRA account...I will be using it for a Roth IRA, and other
 investments including trading stocks, options, mutual funds, and bonds.  I
 will not need any advice...I make my own investment decisions and trades,
 so will be looking for discount commissions on stock and option trades.

 Please email me privately,

 Mark Seflin
 mseflin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear RT's,

For any brokers or brokerge firms out there who/which may have knowledge in
this area:  I would like information on setting up a "self-directed Roth IRA"
account too.
Please provide.

Many thanks,
WilliamW