Re: GEN: David Bowden

David,

 I know people that have personally attended his A$20,000 course and
 I've been told that many of the techniques can be obtained from
 other publicly available sources except perhaps 1 or 2 that relates
 to long-term forecasting.

 There's very little astrology involved. The only thing that comes
 close is Time By Degree. It seems his flair is with his ability to
bring
 all these publicly available techniques together into a useable
 trading plan particular in his long-term forecast something that many
 find it difficult with Gann's technique.

 Personally, I do not think highly of his methods of soliciting
 business and his target audience other than that I can only speculate
 on what he teaches in his A$25,000 course.

 Clement