Re: GEN: David Bowden

The Astrology stuff comes for A$20,000 or so. Great advertising at that
price.

David Hunt
http://adest.com.au

----------
| From: nwinski <nwinski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| To: Steve@xxxxxxxxxxx
| Cc: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
| Subject: Re: GEN: David Bowden
| Date: Friday, May 29, 1998 8:51 AM
|

| Steven C. Walker wrote:
|
| > David Bowden is an Australian trader and self-professed Gann expert.
Though a program called SAFETY IN THE MARKETS  he sells a Smarter Starter
Pack for $1,000.  From his website I requested  information on the "Pack".
What I got was testimonial-after-testimonial and very little hard info.

| > Any RTs have any expierence with Mr. Bowden?
|
| Steven,   My "Gann Expert" test is to ask them how much Astrology they
use. If they say they don't use Astrology, they don't know Gann.