Re: live info

 Hi Ketayun,

LiveWire is fed via internet/isdn I'm 95% sure.  Also, they nickel and dime
you to death on fees. I feel a lot of these SOES firms are now nickel and
dime there customers to death.

I use realtrader software and  NAQ for my real time via internet, which
I've stated in the past as an ok service, not great just ok.  To place
trades I use Datek.

If you want to trade via SOES style and don't mined fees, check out castle,
MB, and there is one in Dallas that will let you trade Bonds also. I'll
have to check on  the name.

Joe Frabosilio