From:  Gene Batten[SMTP:mdleb@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent:  Wednesday, May 27, 1998 7:26 AM
To:  realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  System testing software ???

I am looking for some good trading-system testing software other than
Tradestation. I understand that Tradestation costs about $2400 US
which
is more than I think system testing software should cost. Maybe I am
just "cheap". Is Tradestation really worth that much?

All I want to do is test trading systems. Charts and technical
analysis
info are available from other sources. I would appreciate comments
and
advise from members of this list.

Thanks,
Gene Batten