John Cappello gone Private

This post is to end the discussions regarding John's system posts because he
has gone private with those who expressed an interest in the development of
his system.  The rest of you will survive quite well but without any benefits
from his system.

The private posts only apply to the system development for John can still post
on other subjects.  PERSONAL OPINION: Internet users have been so abused that
they are quick to demean and attack anyone who appears to be doing something
wrong .. way before it becomes a fact.  They don't bother giving anyone the
benefit of the doubt even when they have displayed only truth and honesty in
the past.

To put this in trading terms, you looked at one indicator and failed to look
at the complete market action or what some traders call the context of the
market.  And one indicator can get you in a world of trouble.  HOWEVER, I
admit that this one indicator, meaning the frequent posting of trades, has in
the past resulted in spams.  If you had not followed John's posts in the past,
you might have followed the easy path of jumping down someone's throat for ANY
alleged violation.

It is time to show some kindness to others on the lists.  I am not a saint in
this area because I have jumped on 1 or 2 traders in the past but I was
allowed to correct the situation because of the generosity of the other trader
and because we did not start calling each other names etc.  I have learned ,,,
it was painful but I learned.  I think it is the same with this list .....
mostly good people who have gotten in the habit of bitching and complaining.
Don't worry, there will always be chances to be jump on the spammers.  THEN,
you can sharpen your knife and get after them.  Spammers just don't realize
how Suicidal it is to post on these lists.  Someday they will get the message.
In the meantime, put your knives away.
Lynn Green