RE: Trading for a Living ??

Trading for yourself is the hardest thing you will ever love..

My advice is trade for someone else (someone or some institution that
is very sucessful). Do this for a few months-yrs...and when you tell
yourself
"I can do this w/ my own money and make a fortune"....then do that.

Trading alone from your home....and suffering times when there is
nothing
to do is the hardest thing in the world...........You didn't make money
last mo....but you
still need to pay the mortgage........how do you really feel about that?

Paper trading is bull---- by the way.  Take some time off from day job
and
trade full time. If you haven't made enough in the first 3 days to pay
the months mortgage and food
you need to give this more thinking.

Mitch