Re: DTN Feed

<< Hi fellow DTN users;

 Just got off the phone with John Porter, my excellent sales person at DTN. He
 said that they haven't moved to 3R because of the band width needed for DTN's
 four channels.  They hope to have G5 or G7 (if I recall correctly) up today
 and will then ask subscribers of RT to adjust their dishes.

He might be an excellent sales rep., but doesnt know what he's talking about.
My DTN RT is up and running after realigning to G3. Move ur dish 1 inch east
and elevate it a few degrees higher.

I think DTN acted very unprofessionaly yesterday not anserwing the phones. I
had to calla BMI tech rep to find out what was going on!

Peter