Joe Ross From Where ?

-----Original Message-----
From:	Patrick Collins [SMTP:gtwaterm@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:	Tuesday, May 19, 1998 12:04 PM
To:	RealTraders Discussion Group
Subject:	Re: Joe Ross

Zeus, you may have heard about Joe Ross from SA. IMHO stay clear. His books
are overpriced blouted by fat print (OK if you are blind).  There is little
worthwhile in his ramblings. Far better authors available at affordable
prices with much more meat in their writings. Each to his own. Perhaps the
salesman is indicative of something!!
Patrick

                                         He is NOT from South Africa, but rather from Mainland China. Joe represented China in 1980 Olympics and immigrated to the U.S because he liked it here. Rumors of him of being from South Africa are totally false. He only played table tennis there.

The truth of it is, Joe Ross is from Kansas now located in Bahamas.

He is a very GOOD educator/teacher. All of his books are very well written. His books are written from the point of view as he would be explaining it to a rookie rather than talking about, Pie inverted equals gamma.(Talking above your head?) His theories and methodology are STRAIGHT forward ( kind of like building a house from beginning to end book).

I have read 4 of Joe books and I think they are worth EVERY penny. The question here is do you think you Can live without the knowledge -  I think offer a money BACK guarantee and he STANDS behind it. Try one of his books and find out for yourself - Let  me know what you think ?