Re: Joe Ross From Where ?

Ge,  No one said his was from South Africa. He ran seminars there through
third parties. Unless you have personal experience of the man, as I have
had, then you are not up to speed with what is done and said.  As for his
books, each to his own. You sound like a salesman!!!!  " can you live
without the knowledge, what drivel.  Any furhter comment from me on Ross
would border on libelous even if though it is true.  IMHO his books lack
substance for the excorbitant price. Better material for rookies elsewhere
and one doews not need third rate insurance sales tactics.

Yes he does operate ostensibly from the Bahamas.  He uses
agents/franchisees, whatever to run his overpriced seminars. One operates
out of Boston.   Patrick.

> From: Ge Wong <spider@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Joe Ross From Where ?
> Date: 20 May 1998 06:21

>                                          He is NOT from South Africa, but
rather from Mainland China. Joe represented China in 1980 Olympics and
immigrated to the U.S because he liked it here. Rumors of him of being from
South Africa are totally false. He only played table tennis there.