Re: Trading efficiency.

BS"D

Terry,

Please excuse my intrusion on a minor point of semantics.

At 09:08 AM 19/05/98 EDT, you wrote:

>Commissions are a good example.   From a business accounting perspective,
>Commissions are a fixed cost. (Slippage is as well, or at the very least be a
>bugeted line item in your business plan. )

Although Commissions and Slippage may be (somewhat?) outside the traders control, from a business accounting perspective they are variable expenses; no trade, no expense.
Data feed would be a better example of a fixed cost; trade or not, this bill must be paid.

Your point is nonetheless well taken.

Asher