Re: Index Leaps

Stan,
  Thanks for your reply. I trade with Fidelity on their website. It
wouldn't take my order for LSXXB and neither would their broker when I
called. Both said they couldn't get quotes on it. I finally called the CBOE
and asked what the Dec 99 110 puts were and was told LSXXI, so that is what
I bought. Fidelity's website took that order.
   Is this the wrong info? I am in the dark since I cannot get anything
from my broker, and BMI doesn't have LSX listed in the options that I get
(they have LSY and LSZ - which, by the way, is listed on the CBOE website
as Dec 2000 leaps.) So the whole thing is somewhat bewildering.
   I am not trying to trade these things, just use them for portfolio
insurance based on my view that the stock market is very vulnerable here.
 Thanks for your response,
David Cicia