S&P 500

I am short the S&P 500 futures contract right now (my model has been
short since last Thuursday night.)   Has anyone else wondered why the
S&P 500 and the futures refuse to go down in this 2 day down move.  The
dow is lower, as is the Nasdaq, and all of the European markets also.
Everyone keeps talking about the "breadth" of the market being negative,
but the S&P 500 has limited its downward move, and the futures refuse to
go down.  The S&P futures traditionaly lead the stock market, up or
down, but yet they are not leading this down move.  Any insight on what
may be in store for this market over the next two days, or even the end
of this day?    I have a break even stop on, which is good, but it is
only 8 points away, I would like to put on at least a 5 point profit
stop before tomorroww but the futures just keep hanging around.

Regards,

Michael Mangiafico