XL-101 to XL-105 Systems

To Whom It May Concern:

Any and all members who have copies of these systems which I distributed may use them in any way they so desire.Because of other interests I will not be able to dilute my efforts and appreciate the feedback from many of you that they had some merit with and without modification.There will be no further distribution due to time constraints.

Good luck on their continued development.

There is one exceptional person who placed a great deal of effort in the project with whom I would continue if still of interest to him.He knows who he is.

Many thanks to all,

John