new system

Bull/ Bear Power Breaker Profit Bailer TM by Paul Cote

I have developed a new trading system that I would like feedback on. I
intend to trade it on the bonds and maybe crude and natural gas. It is
as follows: Let Bull Power = Close - Low; Let Bear Power = High - Close
Tomorrow,
     after the open, place a buy stop bear power up from the open to
enter. This is based on overcoming the power of
     the bears to go long. Tomorrow after the open, put a stop to sell
short at the open minus bull power. This is
     based on the market overcoming the power of the bulls. Exit the
market at the first profitable open or stop out on
     a predifined risk level of 1/2 point or the high of the bar of
entry if short or the low if long.

If anyone knows how to code and test this, I would appreciate it.  I
think it might be the holy grail, so if it is, please share the ela with
me if you can figure it out.