Re: W.D. Gann Treasure -- ELA Error

This indicator as coded is not the same as used by Krausz in the article
for EOD trading.

Specifically, for EOD use he says the computed value is displaced
forward 1 day. The value calculated at EOD is used for the next trading
day.

Next you allow x ticks(depending on the market - 2 ticks for Bonds). See
article for rules.

Realtime version is not displaced and you use the current days high (or
low) as one of the 3 days used in the calculation. I do not know how
Omega works realtime but I imagine
the close is not updated till the close of trading. Hence the realtime
version .ela may need to be revised e.g If C[1] <Value2[2] ? see your
code below.

See fig 11 and 12 in the article for an illustration of the difference.

Perhaps you could post the revised code and .ela file. EOD and realtime
version.

The person who coded the system may like to revise it and post an EOD
version with the tick filter. Please post the code text so others can
follow it also.

Traders should also be aware that his plan in the article also uses a
trend filter.

I trust this clarifies this subject.

Glenn and John thanks for your input on this subject.