Re: HL Camp

Mitch -

If it helps, I've started posting energy points at my personal web site.
The following were extracted from today's posting:

"Energy points for today are at 0950, 1030-1040, 1210, 1300-1320, and
1420-1430."

With the exception of the 1300-1320 entry, these were reasonably close.

This is not a commercial site; only my personal observations are posted
there.

Ned