Re: W.D. Gann Treasure Discovered -- ELA

MR LYNN G wrote:

> In a message dated 98-05-11 20:35:29 EDT, joachim@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> << Glenn ..... this is an interesting concept. When I compare this indicator
> and
>  the trade signals they are quite favourable.  A short time back one of the
>  posts shared some of the 'code' form the Omega workshop. It was those
> JK-20-SC
>  to JK-31-SC, it was if I understood right, a vendor system.
>
>  Your short indicator produced better results......check for your self. >>
> John:
> I hate to tell you this but these 2 codes are the same except one is an
> indicator and one is coded as a system.
> Lynn

That is quite right. Glenn requested someone to convert some code. I started to
convert the original code from TS 3.5 version to TS4.....however when I finished
I realized someone already covered that task. So I converted what I had into the
Buy\Sell system you now have(Superchart users will find it useful). Yes, they
are both based on the same information.

My comment was that this would out perform the JK series which were given out at
the Omega workshop (Did you not see them,I believe they were posted).  I
understand that the JK systems are a vendor product. I think from what I've seen
this Gann indicator or the buy\sell system would out perform the above mentioned
systems.(if you do not have the JK series I will post to you)

Have a good day

John