S&P 500 System Update #2

To Lists:

I will eventually get this tested on tradestation,but someone suggested that November '97 was a bad time for day trading the S&P.So I tested 11/3/97 to 11/14/97 for starters.

1.Six wins for $21,000

2.Four losses for $7000

3.Net profit $14,000

I have a lot more to do and I do intend to share this when I know for sure it is worth sharing.

We were stopped out today...that is reality.

The trade for tomorrow is : If the S&P opens above 1115.67 buy 1 contract with a stop loss 800 points from entry.Exit M.O.C.

                           If the S&P opens below 1115.67 sell 1 contract with a stop loss 800 points from entry.Exit M.O.C.

I am not suggesting anyone but myself trade this.Just having fun developing and sharing.

John