Re: Orders : Cancel - Replace (Don't do it)

Cancel and replace in the OEX can now be done electronically via the e book
assuming your brokerage house used the e book in the first place.  C/R orders are
not a big deal with an electronic book......with a physical book the are absolutely
a challenge.

I have one additional question.  I understand how a broker could miss a fill in the
OEX, but a broker could never miss a scalp.  Brokers can't scalp on the CBOE.
Agency trades only.