SYSTEMS

Hi Ben,

I think you made an accurate choice for choosing Aberration to show your
friends. It is a robust and long term system that has been around a long
time.. non optomized based on a simple principle.. works on all time frames
and all markets.. BUT I have a question for you .. actually myself many
times..Do you know the future? I don't .. & As far as not taking trades.. I
think you really need to take all trades and be consistant. Aberration gets
in late and gets out late. It is looking for the big moves.. these big
moves offset all those hard times. and I personally would not want to miss
one of these moves. I believe aberration stands the possibility to make
money over time ..but it really works on discipline. You must be
disciplined and follow all the signals. We have a bunch of clients trading
it..(actaully we execute it for them) it can get fustrating and when you
least expect a trade to work.. bingo it is one of these major moves.

Good luck

Andy Abraham cta
Angus Jackson
www.angusjackson.com