Re: SYSTEMS

Hi Ben,
You asked me the best system real time for the below months .. I will look
and check but there are several issues. For instance I would personally
like to buy a system that is viable that has been around a long time and
has experienced a drawdown as a pose to a system that is hitting new equity
peaks. I would also want to make sure I understand the methodology... also
I would make sure my account is sufficiently capitalized for that system.
Another issue it must match my personality and historical drawdowns. for
example if I had a particular sp system that caught this last move up but
has drawdowns larger than my account size or simply very high drawdowns ..
it would be something i wouldn't trade anyway.. I will get to you.. good
luck trading.. (eventhough luck doesn't have anything to do with it)

Regards
Andy Abraham cta
Angus Jackson
www.angusjackson.com