Re: MKT TIMING-Astro Interpretation

<<
 JER3CUBE wrote:

 > <<   To me the stars and planets guys must
 >  have their tongues in their cheeks, but maybe making money.  It is whithin
 >  the realm of science to study how many people both howl at the full moon
and
 >  boost the market prices so that we can take advantage. >>
 > Which is more accurate....When the Sun actually comes up and goes
 > down...or the watch on your wrist that approximates the event...or
 > the Calandar on the wall which has 30 days one month and 31  on
 > another?
 >
 > It is not a question of Mysticsm....It is going to The Source.
 >
 > GerryB/jer3:33
 > eccl 1:9

 The source. What is the source?  I so far have determined that the
 ancients, not having telephones, faxes, cars, tv, garbage disposals,
 rock and roll music and hamburgers, Probably were a bit more sensitive
 to their surroundings.

 To the effect that bodily feelings and observations of behavior were
 correlated with observable planetary events.  It bears watching, but so
 far, I have when observant, have witnessed feelings, sensations that
 correlate with planetary aspects.  All this looked up after having
 observed the behavior in self or others.

 I found one referance, kind of interesting that calls the planetary
 phenomenon the "written law".. where as human law is called the oral
 law.  Now that is a different mindset.

 don

Must add this little personal interest story.
Last weekend Walt D. and Don T. and I were tossing around the perceptions of
coincidences vs misperceived real structure, unseen order, and such other
"mystical" concepts, symbology of events.  Walt had a touching story about a
white dog and a bird for which the details matched rather perfectly
mythological stories.  Personally, last weekend I encountered an aged Turkey
Vulture sleeping alongside a canal bank.  My dog nuged him and the Turkey V
just yawned and put his head back under his wing.  He did not know that the
dog is a killer and it had no fear of me.  The bird was a dying master of his
universe.  After further proding he tried to run but could not get up enough
airspeed to stay airborn more than a few feet.  His wings were tired as well.
This bird needed rest and recuperation.  Monday, the market had a crash mode
similar to this majestic birds fate.  It could not stay up any longer.  After
a few days in a protective environment and meals of raw hamburger, the TV is
beginning to show life again.  It flaps its wings and stands up for a few
minutes, still too weak to rise to previous heights.  When two small children
approached it today it acted defensively, a good sign that it still had fear
and aggressive intincts.  Color has come back into its face and its eyes blink
as though someone is home.  Its feathers look as though they have been
preened.  It is still the same bird with a new lease on life, but it is still
aged, perhaps lame, and grounded for some time.  The market is rising on
decent volume and breadth, at a time when it should, with the feeding of cash.
In a few days we will see just how high the market can fly or just how lame it
is with the majority of 40 sector indexes in sell or corrective mode.  Was the
fallen bird a prophetic symbol, a coincidence?  Such a mysterious existence we
have.
BR