MKT TIMING-Astro Interpretation

JER3CUBE wrote:

> <<   To me the stars and planets guys must
>  have their tongues in their cheeks, but maybe making money.  It is whithin
>  the realm of science to study how many people both howl at the full moon and
>  boost the market prices so that we can take advantage. >>
> Which is more accurate....When the Sun actually comes up and goes
> down...or the watch on your wrist that approximates the event...or
> the Calandar on the wall which has 30 days one month and 31  on
> another?
>
> It is not a question of Mysticsm....It is going to The Source.
>
> GerryB/jer3:33
> eccl 1:9

The source. What is the source?  I so far have determined that the
ancients, not having telephones, faxes, cars, tv, garbage disposals,
rock and roll music and hamburgers, Probably were a bit more sensitive
to their surroundings.

To the effect that bodily feelings and observations of behavior were
correlated with observable planetary events.  It bears watching, but so
far, I have when observant, have witnessed feelings, sensations that
correlate with planetary aspects.  All this looked up after having
observed the behavior in self or others.

I found one referance, kind of interesting that calls the planetary
phenomenon the "written law".. where as human law is called the oral
law.  Now that is a different mindset.

don